Plant Tonic is made from the fast- growing tips of the Giant Pacific Kelp Plant from the cold, pristine and secluded waters of coastal British Columbia. This giant kelp is the fastest growing plant known, growing up to 3 feet per day! Harvesting takes place in late spring and again in early fall (to protect indigenous species). Only the actively growing portion of the plant-the top 2 to 4 metres-is selected.
One bottle makes 20 litres of fertilizer.
Uses & benefits:
• Easily applied by watering can, spray and drip watering systems.
• Completely safe for the water tables.
• Completely non-burning to leaves, roots, and stems
• Natural and Organic
• 100% Environmentally Friendly
• Improves crop quality and yield
• No animal or fish odours
• Ideal for shrubs, bedding plants, trees and hanging baskets
• Unlimited shelf life
• Use all year round indoors
• Safe for you, family and pets
• Completely biodegradable
• Superior for hydroponics
• Safe for fish (water ponds)
• Leaves no residue on your plants
• Spray safely on all indoor / outdoor plants, lawns
• Spray in compost bin to accelerate process.
• Absolutely no contamination of edible crops
• Veggies, herbs, fruits and wheat grass will love it